was successfully added to your cart.

Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu Phone Number, Office Address

railway minister suresh prabhuSuresh Prabhakar Prabhu (born 11 July 1953) is an Indian politician and the current Railway Minister of India, under the Narendra Modi government. He is a Chartered Accountant by profession and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Since 1996, Prabhu has been a repeatedly elected Member of Parliament from Rajapur Lok Sabha constituency in Maharashtra as a member of the Shiv Sena (SS) political party. He quit Shiv Sena and joined BJP on 9 November 2014. He presently represents Haryana in Upper House of Indian Parliament.

Suresh Prabhu completed his high school from Sharadashram Vidya Mandir, Dadar, Mumbai, followed by a Bachelor in Commerce with Honours from M.L. Dahanukar College, Vile Parle, Mumbai. He received a Bachelor in Law degree from the New Law College (Ruparel College campus), Mumbai. Prabhu is a Chartered Accountant and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He was All India 11th (eleventh) rank holder in CA exam. He is working on his Ph.D. in Climate Change from Frei University Berlin and Public Finance from Mumbai University.

Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu Phone and Office Contact Details

Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu Office Phone Number: 011-23389155

Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu Office Address:
Room No 256-A, Rail Bhawan, Raisina Road, New Delhi-110001

Railways Minister Suresh Prabhu Website Address
froa@rb.railnet.gov.in

Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu Residence Address
B-21, Sadhana, 16th Road, Khar-west, Mumbai – 400052, Maharashtra, India

Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu Phone Number, Office Address was last modified: by

Comments

comments

Join the discussion 10 Comments

• ANUDEEP P says:

Respected Sir,
    Im ANUDEEP a resident of Karwar Karnataka, completed my Graduation in CIVIL ENGINEERING & working in an private sector in
    “KAIGA ATOMIC POWER PLANT”. Im very much interested in working DEPT. OF INDIAN RAILWAYS.
    All necessary efforts im doing & working regarding the same for RAILWAY EXAMS.
    Last time applied for SENIOR SECTION ENGINEER in CIVIL DEPT. (PERMANENT WAY,BRIDGES & ESTIMATION COSTING) but gone by margin of error.
    Any Job in any sector will be wholeheartedly accepted.
    Any RAILWAY BOARD & ANY REGION IM READY TO handle the given task.
    It would be a great honour to me if you can help me in this aspect.
    Please help me in this aspect sir as your small help will make a big & heavy change in my life.
    Thanking You.
    Sir

• Sri Jyotsna Kumar Dutta says:

Dear Sir, I, Sri Jyotsna Kumar Dutta, a retired Bank (SBI) employee, is a patient of Open Heart Surgery . I was also survived from Severe Cerebral attack and as a result My right portion of the Body is paralyzed. My only Son is worked in Private sector and posted at South India . My wife , 60 yrs old, is also very ill along with critical diseases. I have got 50% physically Handicraft Certificate from Govt. of West Bengal. But I have applied for Handicraft Certificate from Railway to get Concession of Railway Tickets. I have frequently to go the Hospital of South India for my medical Check up. I have submit my application to get Handicraft Certificate from Railway on 13.04.2016 at Sr. DCM/ Sealdah Office . But after several requesting , till I have not get the same. Your kind co-Operation in this regard is highly solicited.Thanking You , Jyotsna Kumar Dutta

• N. Nandakumar says:

Respected Sir,

Happy Morning

Have booked a train ticket on 20/12/2016, while on the payment process the transaction was failed and the amount from savings account has been deducted. Have written mail to the care@irctc.co.in with the screen shot of my bank account. Have tried to calling the customer care numbers but all my efforts to get them on line was in vain. Please note my Txn ID : 100000687606231.
    Grateful if you could look into the same and regret for the inconvenience caused to you in this matter
    With Warm Regards,
    N. Nandakumar.

• Rohit Siwal says:

I would suggest you to call the IRCTC customer care that is 139 regarding this issue.

• Bhupesh says:

Dear Sir,
    Firstly congrats and thank you for making railwaus proud in india. I really inspired by your work and attentions on indian railways. But few of the icidents showing still not going good.

My father try to send activa(motor cycle) from Tadepalli Gudem (TDD) to secunderabad (SC).
    The parcel charges they asked rs.750.
    Packing charges demanding rs.500. This is demanding by station officer infront of railways package worker.
    Under your leadership. Ithink these type of corruption and inconvenient you can’t digest. Please take action on this.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks,
    Bhupesh Gupta.

• Swapnil Bagul says:

Sir,we admire your efforts for Indian railways.
    Today i am traveling to nanded from cstm on tapovan express Second seater D1 seat 78 and 79. I was surprised to see huge rush and crowd of unreserved people clogging the gangways such that we couldnt even go to toilets. It was a unpleasant experience to all ladies and old people and the ticket cheker neither made a visit to the compartment. I am worrried if this is the condition of a common man when we are talking going digital. Normally, I travel in AC and hence this was a differentiating experience and so sharing. I have share 2 photos and a note on Indian Railways facebook page.

Swapnil S Bagul
    8080882806

• Prabhat Kumar says:

Dear sir,
    I would like to inform you that we are travelling here in Awadh Exp from kota jn and the pantry car operator is charging amount more than the prescribed amount. In this regard we contacted on 01139340000 and informed the matter but we are surprised that the person didn’t take any response and suggested to contact either TC or call on 139.

• Pradip Subhash Kalamnurikar says:

Dear Sir,

Sub -Regarding inquiry of Motor cycle Hero Passion plus – MH 20 BH 1341.

We have book parcel of our Two wheeler MH20 BH 1341 from AHMEDNAGAR (MH) TO YELHANKA (KA) on 12/04/2017, after many time of inquiry at Yelhanka Railway station, Majestic and Yesvantpur station in Bangaluru we are not getting our Two wheeler, request yourself to help to find our vehicle. There are no any satisfied answers from the all respected railway station master.

Name of Owner – Pradip Subhash Kalamnurikar
    Two wheeler – Motor cycle Hero Passion plus – MH 20 BH 1341 ,
    Contact no. – 9538882835/9503045591

Thanks & Regard’s
    Sachin Deshmukh
    Executive Landscape Irrigation,
    Bangalore International Airport Limited

• meghna says:

DEAR SIR,
    we had booked 3 tickets in seemanchal express on 13 july 2015, from anvt to allahabad. but as we reached anvt, we were informed that the train will arrive after 12 hours and the train which was scheduled to arrive the previous day arrived today{late by 24 hours}. we immediately filed tdr. but till date we havent received our money. Why is it that seemanchal is always so late? in such case the passenger deserves complete refund. I would request you to refund my amount 1110/- as soon as possible.

• Saurabh Sahu , Designation - Civil Engineer says:

What are doing where
    Here’s a RXL HYD EXP
    Was changed to DRB HYD EXP
    And the shedule was 8.30 AM and Now the timing is 4.30
    For why these train are delay
    Anyone have not give the answers
    Give your contact no.
    And i Can attempt a case for you
    Mr. Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu